Central Building Information
Basepin works with the project team to establish contracts that show how Digital Data and BIM content will be managed, shared, and used by all project participants.
Basepin Connect is the project CBIMS for all common shared digital information.
- RULES for TOOLS Contract Documents
- Issues and Change Documentation
- Field Inspections/Punchlist
- BIM/CAD Content
Contract agreements (similar to AIA E203)
- Project Participant roster
- Digital Data Protocols
Basepin methodology and technology empowers Owners Designers Contractors to become the Project Team.
Coordinating the design ahead of construction
- Roles, responsibilities, and accountability shared based on project contract relationships
- Project Team focused on collaboration
- BIM based change management
- Integrated web meeting system
- No cost coordination solutions are the goal
- Minimal administrative time required
- Reduced risk to all participants
- Colleague culture
Delivering record models and data that meet the owner’s facility management needs.
BIM then BUILD plan
LOD Definitions and Authorized Uses
LOD QC Reporting
Basepin BIM detailing services meet the needs of Owners, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and Suppliers.
- Revit architectural, structural modeling
- Revit MEP modeling
- Revit Family creation
- AutoCAD modeling
- MEPS phased coordination
- Clash management
- Navis federated model management
- Shop/fabrication drawings
- Autodesk/Trimble point layout drawings
Free job cost estimates and proposals.
Tap into our expertise & bring our BIM team on board.
Succeed with our team-wide approach to solutions – try Basepin Connect today!
Basepin has two distinct but interoperable divisions that serve the construction, design and facility management industries, one is BIM Services and the other is Basepin Connect.BIM Services include a complete range of BIM management and detailing services for owners, contractors, architects and engineers. Basepin’s team has decades of combined experience in both the construction industry and BIM technology. We position clients to complete successful projects by adding real value through leadership and skill.
Basepin Connect software is a single point of access for all building information. Team members work together in real-time – from the job site, the office, at home or on the go. Everyone can access the building models, drawings, documents, issue tracking and construction administration workflow from the project dashboard.